Inspire your LIEf

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nothing in LIEf is Free...

Now, what is quite possibly my proudest accomplishment: Escaping a New York “audition” alive. You might ask yourself, why would a 22-year-old woman (at the time) go all the way to New York alone to audition in front of an Academy Award-winning director? I was obviously possessed by the same demon that possessed Emily Rose. Did I mention I don’t actually have any acting credits, unless acting classes when I was 12 at a studio that went tits-up, counts? This whole drowning experience began with an inviting ad from an online job-search site that should just throw roofalin at you the minute you press search... I think I'll just leave you hanging on this LIEf experience.

xx Your LIEfer

No comments:

Post a Comment