Inspire your LIEf

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Friday, October 1, 2010

Olympic Sized LIEf.

Growing up, I was the awkward turtle of four girls. I have two blonde bomb-shells for older sisters, and a younger sister who easily compares to an angel. Luckily I was a 15-year-old with multi-colored rubber bands on my braces and a chest so flat you couldn’t tell if I was coming or going. I quickly learned it was a benefit to no one except for maybe Chris Angel, Mind-Freak.  Along with my great sales accomplishments, I also possess the skill-set to impersonate washed-up comedians. It makes Poppop (my grandpa who paid my way through college) very proud. With that being said, my “I have flipped over on my back and now my arms and legs are flailing about” syndrome forced me to say things that didn’t make a lick of sense, while making the entire circle of people my mom strategically placed around me laugh… Now maybe I should reevaluate who was actually forced in that scenario. At least it was “free-entertainment” at only my expense. Shortly after the “comedy-hours” started around the house, I realized my wise-cracks were my ticket into the spotlight, or perhaps just the faint glow of a mini mag-lite... And my LIEf only gets wittier.

xxYour LIEfer

No comments:

Post a Comment