Inspire your LIEf

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This LIEf Began at an Early Age.

From childhood to adolescence, we are all measured by how many friends we have... or by "the best of the best" section in the yearbook. I personally should have been measured by how many original nintendo games I had. On my journey to self discovery I chose my friends carefully. I only liked you if you could give me something-- what a concept in this LA LIEf... Too bad I lost that part of me. Anyways, as I was saying, I originally became friends with Reidy Mcdeedy because he chose to take my oldest sister to the circus. It was almost a competition between my sisters and I; who would Reid take? It was like a bachelor ceremony, I think he even showed up with flowers... he was 5. I soon realized that Reid came with perks; Barnum and Baily, Daisies, and he liked Wizards and Warriors too. Little did I know that Reid came as a tri-pod... Reid, Nils and Philip... No, "Hold on" did not come on over the loudspeaker whenever they were together (sigh). So I am sure by now, you may be realizing a trend... the only girls in Oso... The Pater girls, no choice but start our LIEf surrounded by guys.

xx Your LIEfer

No comments:

Post a Comment